Monday, April 8, 2019

Losing Sensation

I was scheduled to leave to head back to Puerto Rico today. But I started feeling a little weird after Saturday's MS Walk. I started losing sensation in my lower extremities. My legs didn't feel right, to touch. So I decided to go to the Emergency Room. The last time I opted to fly back to work, April 2014, I ended being diagnosed with MS. So I figured something was 'wrong.'

Unfortunately my visit to the ER didn't give me much. My potassium and magnesium was low so I received a refresher and was sent on my way. But remember, I've not been on any medication for a couple of months now. I know I know! 

Anyway, I'm not going back to work just yet. I need to make an appointment with my neurologist and get to the bottom of this. I'm now thinking back to my last MRI, where my lesions are and what areas of the body they impact. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment