Friday, February 21, 2020

To Jax I Go

Got back from PR yesterday. Auntie and I loaded up the pacer this morning and drove to Jacksonville for a day of appointments. Now let me tell you how uneventful this was. 

David Building: First appointment was blood work. Second was a urine sample. One vile. ONE! But whatever. Now let's head over to the MRI at the Mayo Building. Mind you, I just had MRI's in January. But whatever, let's get this party started.  I'm going to listen to this Deborah Cox station and zone out. 

So maybe 20 minutes into a 2hour+ MRI session, they stopped to ask about those previous MRI's. Then we start again. Maybe another 10 minutes go by, and they stop me again to ask about the MRI's. They're concerned that because I just had them this may be repetitive. Ya think? We start again. Finally, they STOP, pull me out and the lead nurse tells me her concerns and that she doesn't think we should continue because we still had about 2 hours of images to take and if I'd already had images there was no need to continue. I agree. But you knew that. 

So now we have about 4 hours until my last appointment at the Mangurian Building. We decide to go for lunch @ Cheddar's. 

4:15 rolls around. It's a ghost town. I seriously think i'm the only person in this office. Why 4:15? Beats me. But again, whatever. We get the appointment done. I rush over to the Pharmacy to pick up my Specialty medication and head home. 

All is all, Jacksonville was a BUST! Except for the fact that I got my meds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment