Wednesday, April 30, 2014

First full day in the hospital

Yes, when I got here, I didn't know what to expect. I've never had to stay in the hospital over night. I've spent some hours here (there) for test, etc but that's about it. It's not too shabby. The food is good. They're pumping me full of meds and pricking my poor wittle fingers every 4 hours. I do NOT like that.



  • 730 checking vitals etc. BP good. Heart rate kinda down (60 is normal. It goes down to 50 lingering at 56 now). 
  • Temperature is down some.checking again in a few (94)
  • Results from MRI should be available when rounds are made by the doctor at 9. 
  • Blood work should come out within the day   
  • Next dosage of 1000mg steroids (solumedral) is at 1.
My mom's still here and it's great having her here. My coworkers have been awesome too! 


As much s I like being here, i'm ready to go! LOL... They have me on LOCKDOWN. I'm in the Neurolody/Stroke unit and EVERYONE is at risk.

My friends and family have all been super supportive. Everyone is rooting for me. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment