Friday, January 10, 2020

Go To The ER

I haven't been able to get into a local facility to have the infusion done. I did, however, have Mayo send my PCP the information regarding the "need to have the infusion" so they could just rewrite it for me to go somewhere locally. After a few conversations he told me to do to the ER. He, being my PCP. It's a lot of medication to take in a pill and I should be monitored (i'm paraphrasing). 

Me being of sound mind and [most of my] body will pump the brakes on that as an option. You see, the last time I went to the hospital with a flare, they sent me back home. And it doesn't look like any physician is sending me there with any type of documentation. I don't presume someone in the ER is going to just 'give me steroids' blindly. So, I'll wait until Monday to see the local neurologist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment