Monday, January 13, 2020

What Can I Do For You?

That's what the neurologist asked me. "you read my file right? you read the notes on why i'm here, right? I just want to make sure we're on the same page before I start telling you this."  The room they put me sort of had me worried. Are we doing nerve tests? 



I told him what's happening and he agreed that we need to get a steroid treatment started. Pills. Outpatient. Inpatient. 

I opted for the Inpatient process. In my past experiences, I've been deemed a fall risk. My potassium has fluctuated and my blood pressure has gone up - all while taking steroids. These are not things I feel comfortable (or able to) monitoring at home. They're going to work with the hospital to get me admitted. We're a go! 

Only issue... I have an appointment at Mayo on Thursday. If we get this worked out today, maaaaaaaaaaaybe i can still make it? Maybe lol

No comments:

Post a Comment